I'm an innovative, pro-active business leader with emotional intelligence and an entrepreneurial spirit. I promote, teach, and sell with insight and I’ve worked in diverse industries, but have a personal passion for and knowledge of wellness and technology.
Keller Williams is the fastest growing Real Estate Company in world and continues to receive prestigious awards year after year.
I am proud to be included with a great team of experts, who love helping buyers find their dream home! I work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique lifestyles, needs and wishes. Please visit my website www.MaryBTeam.com.
Business Consulting company with emphasis on health and wellness whose products, programs and services were offered digital and brick & mortar.
Gained success in utilizing technologies across
Marketing initiatives included program development, branding and execution via digital campaigns and traditional media
- Established numerous partnerships and affiliations
Tradeshows, seminars and sponsored spokesperson for various organizations
Featured on National TV, Radio, Print and Internet Channels
Today Show, Fox, Disney, Home Video Magazine, YouTube etc
• Held six positions of increasing sales and management responsibility, including deep experience with four start-up business units
• Recognized consistently with management awards for exceeding target quotas – up to 500%
• Managed over 100 people on various management and contract project assignments
• Opened, penetrated, and developed new markets
EXECUTIVE TITLE AND YEARS Executive Software Sales Recruiting Director – 2006 - 2007 Covisint, Senior Account Healthcare Sales Director – 2005 - 2006 Global Business Partner Manager – 2002 - 2005 e-Business Solutions Development Manager – 2000 - 2002 Year 2000 Solutions Manager – 1997 - 2000 Professional Services, Account Manager – 1994 - 1997
Contracted IT professional services within various Ford business units, including Powertrain (engines and transmissions), Glass, Electrical, Marketing, and Finance
• Developed business knowledge of key business units resulted in project/program awards
• Established Rouge Steel as new customer
• Increased and expanded services accounts over 300%, exceeding all quotas
Reported to Senior Vice President of Sales
• Managed computer department
• Executed sales reports and industry analysis and published newsletters
• Interfaced with National Distributors, Retailers, and various Home Video Associations
Established start-up video retailer concept, created two locations – selling operation in 1989
• Designed and developed unique concept, one-stop-shop entertainment source
• Assisted programmers with design and development of software for retail registry, inventory and accounting control
• Administered local and national advertising and promotional activities for store and merchant association
• Received national recognition for store display and movie promotions